Hello My name is Anastasi. This is my introduction.

happybirdsall4 1

Hatching
Sep 23, 2021
I recently became employed as a ranch hand. I have serious concerns about the flock. I have tried a few times now to explain about a quarter of what is going on here but there is just simply to much information. I am not new to chickens but i am new to turkey, ducks, and geese. I am new to there being problems. In my personal flock there was never any problems as we didn't have to many and only had chickens and plenty of space. I remember having chickens was a joy then. Now its very stressful. Especially since i have reached a point where i don't know what else to do/and or what needs to be done next. There are 7 or 8 chickens at the chicken coop i am working on. 2 are at another property down the street. I could not tell you what breeds they are. But i will make sure i find out as i am assuming the breed is important. Most of them are just red chickens. Two roosters are red and two are black. I like the fact that they are so funny, and tend to have such a simple personality each. They are peaceful to look at once they are properly being cared for. when i am not working in the chicken coop, i am going to school, or playing the guitar. Training dogs, learning stuff online, planting plants and tending to them. Research takes up alot of my time. Double checking everything i am doing is being done correctly so that when whoever sees whatever i am doing i am sure i have been doing it correctly while dodging as many mistakes as possible. I have not known about BYC for much longer than 2 months. But i find the information that is available on here is always very useful and correct.

I recently became employed as a ranch hand. I have serious concerns about the flock. I have tried a few times now to explain about a quarter of what is going on here but there is just simply to much information. I am not new to chickens but i am new to turkey, ducks, and geese. I am new to there being problems. In my personal flock there was never any problems as we didn't have to many and only had chickens and plenty of space. I remember having chickens was a joy then. Now its very stressful. Especially since i have reached a point where i don't know what else to do/and or what needs to be done next. There are 7 or 8 chickens at the chicken coop i am working on. 2 are at another property down the street. I could not tell you what breeds they are. But i will make sure i find out as i am assuming the breed is important. Most of them are just red chickens. Two roosters are red and two are black. I like the fact that they are so funny, and tend to have such a simple personality each. They are peaceful to look at once they are properly being cared for. when i am not working in the chicken coop, i am going to school, or playing the guitar. Training dogs, learning stuff online, planting plants and tending to them. Research takes up alot of my time. Double checking everything i am doing is being done correctly so that when whoever sees whatever i am doing i am sure i have been doing it correctly while dodging as many mistakes as possible. I have not known about BYC for much longer than 2 months. But i find the information that is available on here is always very useful and correct.
Welcome to BYC! :frow I hope you find the advice you need here! If you'd like, post the pictures of the chickens you are talking about, to know what breed they are.

1632479808722.png

Back
Top Bottom