Hello, new guy here.

MrChickenMan87

In the Brooder
Aug 14, 2018
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am very new to chickens. As a child I helped my grandparents with theirs. I got my first chickens about 5 weeks ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I currently have 4 chicks.

(3) What breeds do you have? I do not know the breed as of right now. Hoping to get some insight here actually.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I was actually just asking Google a bunch of questions and seen an answer in a forum from this site.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love to fish, hunt, and grow gardens

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I am married with 2 daughters. We have 3 dogs, a cat (who just had a litter of 3), a guinea pig, 2 fish: a catfish and an oscar, and the 4 chicks. I am an electronics repairman. I mainly work on flat screen tvs, smartphones, tablets, and pretty much any other small electronics. We got these chickens for the eggs. Eventually I would like to get a rooster and possibly have peeps of their own on day, and use them as meat.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found the page on Google, I have lurked BYC for about a month before we got the chickens so I'd say a little over 2 months total. I had questions and as I lurked, I seen that there was alot of love and respect in here, so I decided to join.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am very new to chickens. As a child I helped my grandparents with theirs. I got my first chickens about 5 weeks ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I currently have 4 chicks.

(3) What breeds do you have? I do not know the breed as of right now. Hoping to get some insight here actually.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I was actually just asking Google a bunch of questions and seen an answer in a forum from this site.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love to fish, hunt, and grow gardens

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I am married with 2 daughters. We have 3 dogs, a cat (who just had a litter of 3), a guinea pig, 2 fish: a catfish and an oscar, and the 4 chicks. I am an electronics repairman. I mainly work on flat screen tvs, smartphones, tablets, and pretty much any other small electronics. We got these chickens for the eggs. Eventually I would like to get a rooster and possibly have peeps of their own on day, and use them as meat.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found the page on Google, I have lurked BYC for about a month before we got the chickens so I'd say a little over 2 months total. I had questions and as I lurked, I seen that there was alot of love and respect in here, so I decided to join.
:frow :welcome

Back
Top Bottom