Hello. new member.

MrTinkerTrain

Hatching
8 Years
Nov 27, 2011
Hello

My Name is Randy

from central illinois

i have been messing with chickens (with no experience) for two years. i have about 100 layers, RIR, Red stars, NHR's. i have 12 B.O's coming up along with 12 Blk Australorps and 12 Buff Orps. i currently have 50 C/C meatbirds going in dec 8. also have a few turkeys left. that was a lot of fun.

5 goats... (they are some real goobers, lol, more like dogs.)

want a cow, rabbits, pigs, quail, ducks, fruit trees, vines, berries, i have a big garden, want a greenhouse... you know typical of 5 acres.

mostly want a "chemical free" way of raising animals.

cool.png
always looking for tips on ways to make life easier...

Thanks.
Dont be bashful, i drink coffee and love to chat.

-Randy

Welcome to BYC Randy your gonna love this place their are some great people here that are so helpful with all our newbie questions!

thumbsup.gif

Sounds like you have a great space going and plans for more I wish I had the space you do.

Hey thanks all! looking forward to a place to ask questions.
trying to be as self sufficient as possible. thats the goal anyway. im 46, some what of late bloomer on it, but you have to deal with what life gives ya, so here i am.

Welcome to the BYC gang! It's a great place to get your questions answered or just to chat.

From a nearly neighbor in south-est, central-est Wisconsin.

Love, Linn B (aka Smart Red) Gardening zone 5a - 4b in south-est, central-est Wisconsin

Back
Top Bottom