Hello! New member...

Laurel Chick

Hatching
5 Years
Jan 5, 2015
Hello! Thanks for letting me join. I have had chickens for about four years now. My avatar is my rooster, Elvis, who lives up to his name as he is always singing and is a hunka hunka burnin love! :) Elvis was supposed to be a partridge Plymouth rock, but I'm quite sure he's not a purebred, lol, but he sure is pretty. We have 18 hens, a mix of breeds, mostly brown egg layers. We usually get our birds from the feed store, but Elvis and 9 girls we got from a small backyard hatchery not too far from us. We've had lots of ups and downs, mostly involving predators for the downs. :(

Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting folks and chatting!

Laurel

Welcome and yes he is beautiful. Love the site and all the loving caring people that make it up. Looking forwaard to more pictures of your chicken family.

Turkenstein25pizapw1420385197.jpg

Welcome to BYC, Laurel. Glad you decided to join our flock. Elvis is certainly a beautiful rooster and with 18 hens you won't have to worry about him over-breeding them. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with Elvis and the ladies. :eek:)

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sorry for your losses. But Elvis is a beauty!!

Enjoy your lovely flock and we do welcome you to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom