Hello! New to the website and LOVING IT!

Wonderwend

In the Brooder
May 8, 2015
Hello from (not so) sunny Ireland!
I'm in the process of building a new coop in my back garden. Seven years in the wanting :)
I have found the advice and pictures on here invaluable so far and I want to thank everyone for their time and effort in contributing to this wonderful place. I'm sure I'll be here fairly frequently, so hope to see you around :)
Wendy xx

Hi :welcome Wendy

Glad you could join the flock! I'm in Yorkshire England and it's also not so sunny here!! In fact it's chucking it down right now. I hope you new coop builds are going to plan after 7 years of waiting LOL

What breeds do you have or are you building a new coop to start your chickens adventure? Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Thanks for the welcome - I'm glad it's not just us that has the rain then ( I'm originally from the Midlands in the UK)
My friend has Bantums and is kindly giving me some of her varied flock and has just hatched a few for me too
big_smile.png

They're growing quickly so the race is on. The run is constructed, just waiting on the scaffold board delivery to arrive early next week to start on the main coop. I had a rough idea what I was having and a root through the pictures on here has given me a load of hints and tips that I'm really pleased to have learnt.
We live on an acre of ground, a quarter of which they will be able to roam around freely when we're in. Hopefully they'll be happy. I'm a bit nervous about owning some, but that's just me :)

Back
Top Bottom