City2CountryGirl

In the Brooder
Dec 7, 2020
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Yes I am new to chickens. I have had them a few months now. My husband introduced me to chickens as he has grown up raising farm animals.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
Barred Rock, Bantum, not sure about the other ones I have
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Watching them grow and move around and collecting eggs is my favorite because it saves money from me having to buy them LOL

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I love the outdoors. I like to fish, hunt. We go to a chicken sale every last friday of the month here where I live.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Got married last year and moved from the big city of oklahoma city to an EXTREME REMOTE out in the country town in Kansas. Literally nothing out here but the great outdoors tons of deer, turkey and other wild life. I have 2 goats 2 pigs and a doxy. I am a stay at home wife, my husband drives a truck.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I asked my best friend this morning on facebook what chicken groups she used to be apart of and she sent me the link to this community. She had alot of nice things to say about the amount of information there is on here about raising chickens. I am seriously happy to be here

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Yes I am new to chickens. I have had them a few months now. My husband introduced me to chickens as he has grown up raising farm animals.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
Barred Rock, Bantum, not sure about the other ones I have
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Watching them grow and move around and collecting eggs is my favorite because it saves money from me having to buy them LOL

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I love the outdoors. I like to fish, hunt. We go to a chicken sale every last friday of the month here where I live.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Got married last year and moved from the big city of oklahoma city to an EXTREME REMOTE out in the country town in Kansas. Literally nothing out here but the great outdoors tons of deer, turkey and other wild life. I have 2 goats 2 pigs and a doxy. I am a stay at home wife, my husband drives a truck.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I asked my best friend this morning on facebook what chicken groups she used to be apart of and she sent me the link to this community. She had alot of nice things to say about the amount of information there is on here about raising chickens. I am seriously happy to be here
members.jpg

Back
Top Bottom