Hello newbie here !

welcome-byc.gif
and
fl.gif
for the eggs

Excited to be here but also excited because I put my first hatch of eggs in my incubator !!!
ALRIGHT Welcome to the CLUB,

I will give you your first warning. there's a disease going around, it's called HD.. What it stands for is Hatching Disease. LOL it's very contagious and you can not take a pill for it, or get a shot for it, theres NO doctor that can treat it...
The only thing you can do is KEEP HATCHING. LOL. It will consume your body, just let it flow. You will be OK. Hatching is the Only cure..

SO when your babies are out SHOW US PICTURES.. LOTS of PICs and we will sit tight for your next post of "Ok I'm trying it again".
Thats when you know for sure the disease has taken over. LOL there are several stages to the disease but again, You will be OK.

LOL WELCOME AGAIN, WOOOO HOOOOOOOO

ALRIGHT Welcome to the CLUB,

I will give you your first warning.  there's a disease going around, it's called HD.. What it stands for is Hatching Disease. LOL it's very contagious and you can not take a pill for it, or get a shot for it, theres NO doctor that can treat it...  
The only thing you can do is KEEP HATCHING.  LOL.  It will consume your body, just let it flow.  You will be OK.  Hatching is the Only cure..

SO when your babies are out SHOW US PICTURES.. LOTS of PICs and we will sit tight for your next post of "Ok I'm trying it again".  
Thats when you know for sure the disease has taken over.  LOL there are several stages to the disease but again, You will be OK.

LOL WELCOME AGAIN, WOOOO HOOOOOOOO

So excited !!! Thanks !!
I think I have come down with this disease you speak off haha

So excited !!! Thanks !!
I think I have come down with this disease you speak off haha
HAHAHAHAHAa, your just in the starting stage, wait until the CSHD, which is "can't stop hatching disease",

That disease is soo bad, that it will affect your family, they will be like OMG, HOW MANY BABIES DO YOU WANT. LOL...

Welcome back to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hatch.

welcome-byc.gif
Hi there!! Welcome to BYC!! So nice to meet you!!! Feel free to ask any questions you might have!!! Good luck with your chicks!!! Are you going to keep the chicks when they hatch???
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom