Hello...newbie to chickens here

CACKLEGIRLS

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2023
North Carolina
Hello! I'm new to raising chickens. My girls hatched on May 31st arrived on June 2nd from Cackle Hatchery. I have a total of 8 chicks. Their breeds are Easter Egger, Rhode Island Red, Barred Rock, Cinnamon Queen, Buff Orpington, and Black Laced Silver Wyandotte. I'm looking forward to receiving advice on here from everyone in here as I wasn't raised around chickens at all. I do love birds though. I have had several parrots in the past plus am currently owned by three. Also have some finches, two house rabbits, cats and dogs. Guess you can say I'm basically an animal lover.

Hello! I'm new to raising chickens. My girls hatched on May 31st arrived on June 2nd from Cackle Hatchery. I have a total of 8 chicks. Their breeds are Easter Egger, Rhode Island Red, Barred Rock, Cinnamon Queen, Buff Orpington, and Black Laced Silver Wyandotte. I'm looking forward to receiving advice on here from everyone in here as I wasn't raised around chickens at all. I do love birds though. I have had several parrots in the past plus am currently owned by three. Also have some finches, two house rabbits, cats and dogs. Guess you can say I'm basically an animal lover.
Beware of chicken math. It really loves animal lovers. :love

Welcome to BYC. You have some great breeds! You will be able to get all your questions and concerns addressed on this site, either by reading the forums or by creating your own thread to ask your questions there. BYC members are always happy to help. Glad that you are now a member too!
Thanks! Some of the breeds my son recommended. The others I just picked as I recognized the name.

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom