Hello, nice to finally join

Hello lovely chicken people! I have been referencing this site for over a year & thought it was time to join :)

I am new to chicken keeping & currently have 2 Black Jersey Giants. I am in the process of buying a property & while there are existing buildings that could be converted to a chicken coop I will probably be building a dedicated chicken coop in the near future. I also hope to expand my flock once I have chicken housing sorted. I am sure lots of questions will arise, lol. Thanks for having me & I look forward to learning from you all.

Hello lovely chicken people! I have been referencing this site for over a year & thought it was time to join :)

I am new to chicken keeping & currently have 2 Black Jersey Giants. I am in the process of buying a property & while there are existing buildings that could be converted to a chicken coop I will probably be building a dedicated chicken coop in the near future. I also hope to expand my flock once I have chicken housing sorted. I am sure lots of questions will arise, lol. Thanks for having me & I look forward to learning from you all.
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome! :frow

What are you currently using for housing your chickens?

Be sure to check out the coop construction area, lots of good ideas and advice there:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/coop-run-design-construction-maintenance.9/

Back
Top Bottom