Hello or Cluck Cluck.

AA Chicks

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 20, 2013
Hello Everyone
I am brand new to the art of raising chickens but we are in full swing getting them raised and building our coop for them. My father in law has raised chickens before so he is a big help. My youngest son was the one who wanted to take care of them so he is the one learning about their care the most. We chose 6 Silver Laced Wyandottes and 2 Plymouth Barred Rocks as our starter chicks. They are good girls, but on Barred Rock in particular will be the favorite I suspect as she loves to be held and snuggled. Her name is Avery. The other PBR is Erin. The Wyandottes are Stephanie, Alexis, Danica (she's the fast one), Sydney, Savanna, and our littlest one Miranda. Hope to post soon of our new coop.

Suzanne

Greetings from Kansas, Suzanne, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! Those are both great breeds! Good luck to you and have fun with your flock!

Hello and welcome from Indiana! Great breeds to start with! Those silver laced wyandottes can be fast ones as I have chased after mine plenty of times!! Have fun with your chicks and coop building!

Back
Top Bottom