Hello, so nice to meet all of you! Pictures added!

ErinsFlock

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 22, 2014
Kittanning, Pa
Hi, my name is Erin. I have been lurking for a little while on BYC, we have had our 4 hens for almost 2 months. I just love these girls, my husband is currently working on a new coop so that I can get more! I look forward to being part of your chicken community and making new friends. I will try to figure out how to post photos of my pretty girls soon. We have 1 black Australorp ( Twinkle Star) , 1 Barred a Rock ( Cupcake) and 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes ( Elephant & Egg), all named by our three year old daughter, Amelia.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!

Sounds like you have a lovely flock! Posting pics is easy...while in this reply box, just click on that little icon at the top that looks like a scene (two to the left of the smile face) that says Insert Image. A window will open up that allow you to browse your pc. Just select the pics you want to attach here and submit at your pc and then here. After you have done it once, it is very easy.

Enjoy all your new chicken adventures and welcome to our flock!

Alright Erwin,
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

Welcome to BYC, Erin! You have some good dual-purpose breeds. Black Australorps are my favorite standard breed as they are very hardy, calm and gentle, and excellent layers of large, brown eggs. Good luck with your flock.

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! There is always something new to learn! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock.

Welcome to the flock. I am especially interested in seeing what a chicken named Elephant looks like. Children have great imaginations.

Back
Top Bottom