Hello & Thank you for allowing me to join, I'm a new Chicken owner learning as I go!

Just an introduction

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doubtmii

Chirping
Aug 5, 2019
Monrovia Maryland
Good Evening,
Hello I'm Michelle I'm new to owning Chickens, I now currently have 26 Chickens of all breeds and ages. I just currently incubated 9 eggs 2 are successfully hatched and are now 2 days old. I Love our Chickens it's hard introducing my 4 as I call them teenagers to my older hens, I did have 2 Roosters but rehomed them hopefully to a good home. but our 7 girls aren't mean not that I've seen anyways but the 4 teens keep running from them. I have Our 7 older girls they are actually only 7 months old, the (4) teens are 3 months old they have not had a good introduction because our Roosters got a hold of one of them and tried well you know what Roosters do and scared the daylights out of my poor babies. I broke it up very quickly and My little Orpington came running to me and jumped into my lap I felt dreadful. I have photo's of all of my babies I got my first 10 chickens from TSC 3 out of the ten were Roosters even though the Rhode Island Reds were labeled as Females they were both Males and then I had another Male Ameraucana Rooster which he lives free range on 30 acres with his own flock.
66610150_658405331331189_4396175387126661120_n.jpg

Good Evening,
Hello I'm Michelle I'm new to owning Chickens, I now currently have 26 Chickens of all breeds and ages. I just currently incubated 9 eggs 2 are successfully hatched and are now 2 days old. I Love our Chickens it's hard introducing my 4 as I call them teenagers to my older hens, I did have 2 Roosters but rehomed them hopefully to a good home. but our 7 girls aren't mean not that I've seen anyways but the 4 teens keep running from them. I have Our 7 older girls they are actually only 7 months old, the (4) teens are 3 months old they have not had a good introduction because our Roosters got a hold of one of them and tried well you know what Roosters do and scared the daylights out of my poor babies. I broke it up very quickly and My little Orpington came running to me and jumped into my lap I felt dreadful. I have photo's of all of my babies I got my first 10 chickens from TSC 3 out of the ten were Roosters even though the Rhode Island Reds were labeled as Females they were both Males and then I had another Male Ameraucana Rooster which he lives free range on 30 acres with his own flock. View attachment 1891889
Very pretty birds. Wow, new to chickens and have 26?! Best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom