Hello There!

Hello and welcome to BYC. Since you already understand what chicken math is, you May be able to control the phenomenon known as chicken addiction. I was already in way too deep before I heard of either term. And I still don't count roosters and chicks when someone asks me how many chickens I have!😅 Seriously, enjoy your chicken journey; they are so much fun.😊
Yup yup I can't go to tsc without wanting to get more and what's worse is I know someone locally that sells them.:jumpy

Hello everyone, new chicken mom here from Crescent City FL. I moved to my home just over a year ago and finally was able to get my chickens I have always wanted but didn't have the room til now. I currently have 8 in total cuz chicken math is real, but I started out with what I was told was 3 Dominiques and a silver sebright bantam because it was unique and cute couldn't say no. As of now I have the same 4 but 1 of the doms and the sebright are roosters so we had to get 4 more that are golden comets. We also have 2 kitty's, 2 bunnies, and 1 hamster. :) So far I am LOVING being a chicken mom and having to fight the itch for more!
You sorta sound like me. I am new to chicken raising. I bought 3 Rhode Island Reds, sadly I lost one but I still have the 2. I also have 2 rabbits, 2 dogs and 5 cats and now I have 7 kittens that I know of. I know there are more but haven't been able to get a peak at them.

Back
Top Bottom