Hello there!

GardenChickens

In the Brooder
May 9, 2015
About 6 weeks ago we got our second flock of chicks after we had to give the others away since we couldn't take them with us. We now have three super friendly and cute, about 6 week old chicks (we still don't really know what breed they are...) Anyway we are looking forward to learning lots here on BYC.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Great to hear you have started again with a second flock. I'm not sure how I would feel about having to give mine up, I hope you managed to find your first a lovely home.
You could post pics of you new ones in the what breed gender section of the forum. Here is the link > https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this I'm sure other members in that section of the forum will be able to help you ID your chicks breed.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your chicks in the future. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Definitely post in the What Breed or Gender is This? link that Yorkshire coop left with you and let our experts there take a look at them. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Congrats on your new flock! Sorry to hear you had to get rid of the others. But I hope you can keep these new ones and enjoy them for a long while. Good luck with them and feel free to ask any questions. Love the chick in your avatar!

Back
Top Bottom