Hello To All Non-California Members ~~~A Request~~~

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TommyVT05, Nov 8, 2008.

1. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Hello!

Its Tommy. Finally back here after being gone for a while, again. Haha. School and the usual booking my days and prevents me from coming on here to chit chat with my fellow chicken lovers.

Anyhow, I have a request in regards to my webpage. Its the "Contacts Me" page shown here: http://animalsinthecity.webs.com/contactme.htm

I
    have been getting too many calls during my sleep, usually in the morning and it gets pretty bad at times because I need sleep for exams and such.

On there, the clock SHOULD show the time of where I am at which is San Diego. However, I do get calls in the mornings around 7:00AM which is pretty early for me. I assume its because the clock doesn't show its only 7:00AM my time and non Pacific Standard Time peeps thinks its 10AM.

Would be great if you are in the east coast or non-Pacific Time area could check to see if the clock still syncs to my time regardless.

That would be great!!!

Thanks again,

- Tommy

2. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    Your page says 1:55 while it is 4:55 here in ME. Is that what you needed to know?

3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Says it's about 2pm here. But lol, we be in the same time zone! Boy, with your number out there, anyone can call you now! You're brave. And where's your BYC link. [​IMG]

4. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Great!

Thanks for your help. It works out much better now : )

Kind regards,

- Tommy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by