Hello to all.......

yeah olive recipes! Lets go
tongue.png

I just now looked up Malta via Wikipedia! Oh my gosh, what a neat place! I'm still reading about the history of your country, and thinking this would be a great place to visit!

so you're helping to rescue the breed from extinction? I quickly read through both links you sent (and thank you for the recipes) I wonder if the Maltese Black is located anywhere else in the world and if they could be eggsported (
wink.png
) like the panda - for breeding purposes... I hate to see certain breeds of anything become extinct.

cool recipes - Thank you.... i am keen to try the octopus one, as i can catch a few at lowtide in the rocks where i live

Pls PM me if you would like an Australian masterchef cookbook which i recently aquired
tongue.png

Well, if you ever come to Arizona (or have relatives travel here) and you think you can get away with it. I'd love to buy some hatching eggs!

(I have friends who brought eggs from Spain through customs without any problems.)... *they have Spanish game gallos now!

hi in Malta! I actually am proud to say I know what it is... I had a family there who used to buy paintings from me for their home. I used to ship artwork their years ago.

Now I'm too addicted to chickens to paint! lol
gig.gif

Beautiful birds!!!!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom