Hello to BYC’ers

Chicklvr

In the Brooder
Aug 1, 2021
I’m a backyard chicken mom for about 5 years now. I’ve always enjoyed BYC as my first choice to find info, so today I decided to join the forum.
I’m taking my first dive into raising chicks. I have a Brahma that has been almost constantly broody. I finally got her some eggs and she recently hatched 7 asst. chicks. Now the wait to see if we have pullets or cockerels.
I also have 4 chicks inside in a brooder. These are “supposed” to be pullets, from cackle hatchery.

Each day is exciting and terrifying at the same time as we watch the chicks grow.

I look forward to learning and sharing as my chicken adventures continue.
Thank you all!!

I’m a backyard chicken mom for about 5 years now. I’ve always enjoyed BYC as my first choice to find info, so today I decided to join the forum.
I’m taking my first dive into raising chicks. I have a Brahma that has been almost constantly broody. I finally got her some eggs and she recently hatched 7 asst. chicks. Now the wait to see if we have pullets or cockerels.
I also have 4 chicks inside in a brooder. These are “supposed” to be pullets, from cackle hatchery.

Each day is exciting and terrifying at the same time as we watch the chicks grow.

I look forward to learning and sharing as my chicken adventures continue.
Thank you all!!
WELCOME TO BACKYARD CHICKENS!!!! :welcome

Chicken.jpg

Back
Top Bottom