Hello - We're newbies!

D C Smith

Hatching
Jan 29, 2017
Berkshire, UK
Our names our David and Clare Smith, we have recently been given 7 chickens from my Uncle. We are unsure of their breed, but we're hoping they will all start to lay soon!

We've joined BackYard Chickens, as we are addicted to the site and think it may help us give our girls all they need!

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome I'msure you will love this site. Can you post a bigger pic of the chooks, so someone will name them for you.
What's the weather like there at the mo? Enjoy your chooks
smile.png

Hello, I'm new too. We have two lovely speckedly chooks called Madeira and Battenberg. Theyre awesome and have so much personality. Madeira is laying an egg a day and we've had one or two from Battenberg. Looking forward to getting to grips with this site - its been a font of knowledge already!

Last edited:
Our names our David and Clare Smith, we have recently been given 7 chickens from my Uncle. We are unsure of their breed, but we're hoping they will all start to lay soon!

We've joined BackYard Chickens, as we are addicted to the site and think it may help us give our girls all they need!
welcome-byc.gif

Thanks for joining us!

If you are interested in finding out what breed of birds you have, post pictures of them here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

Read the picture guidelines first so you can give the members what they need for identifying.

Hello, I'm new too. We have two lovely speckedly chooks called Madeira and Battenberg. Theyre awesome and have so much personality. Madeira is laying an egg a day and we've had one or two from Battenberg. Looking forward to getting to grips with this site - its been a font of knowledge already!
welcome-byc.gif

It's nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom