1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by littlechicks02, Sep 29, 2015.

1. littlechicks02

littlechicks02 Out Of The Brooder

Hi everybody, I'm new -ish, as probably seen, I have done some posts and looking around. I live in the Northern Territory, Australia. I have 3 hy-line chicks that are just balls of fluff, probably not for long though.... The byc forum is great and I love that everyone is so kind to one another in the community and we share info and experiences, we are one big happy family, that are obsessed with chickens!!!

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    G'day, and very happy to meet you. Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens. BYC has a large Aussie community and a dandy thread called "Australia, six states and one funny little island.

3. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Fore!
    Hi and [​IMG]

You're right about those little balls of fluff...they do grow quickly! I hope you're taking pictures of them as they change and mature, it's fun to look back at where they started.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There's a ton of information here and a lot of helpful members.

Good luck to you!

4. trailrider330

trailrider330 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2013
    Midwest America
    Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by