Hello

Courtney K

Hatching
May 22, 2016
Oregon
Hi my name is Courtney !
Our little family decided it was time for chickens ! We were given two Plymouth rocks and decided we needed more. I picked up 2 Oliver EEs and 2 blue wyandotte chicks. We are having so much fun with our babies. The kids names our older girls Henrietta and Gloria and out chicks are Daisy Dash, sapphire, Skya and Ty (we are 99% sure we got a little roo). We are loving this new adventure so far. We are starting the upgraded coop today because we need room for the babies (when they are old enough that is) ! I'd love some ideas on custom things we should include. My husband is adding on a fold down table and shelfs to the side but what else would come in handy? Thank you, I'm excited meet some people who understand the chicken addiction
1f609.png
[/IMG][/IMG]

Thank you, it is an exciting time for everyone here !! They had so much trying to figure out just the right names for each one :)

Yes we have been search and looking for a couple weeks at different coops and what each has. We have decided we are going to have a pull out cleaning tray, table, shelf's, Storage area on the back but where just wondering what others personally would like to have added or what they could not live with out ! We are new to this
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom