Hello!!

Wolfgurl

Hatching
Aug 18, 2016
Tennessee
Hey everyone! My name is Destiny and I'm a 21 year old University student. I live in East Tennessee on the weekends with my family and in Middle Tennessee during the week doing my studies! My dad and I bought our very first chicks yesterday and we're so excited! I came across this site by googling how to sex chickens and I'm so happy that I stayed! You guys are wonderful folk and I can't wait to talk to more of you and learn more about my chickens! :) I have no idea what their breeds are or what sex they are but I'm super excited to learn and grow my experience along with them!

Here are some pictures of my new chick family!

Hi :welcome Destiny

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your new chicks :clap They sure are cute! I see you have found our what breed gender section, I am sure members there will be able to help you with your chicks. Wishing you the very best of luck with your new chicks in the future.
Be sure to ask any questions, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Hi Destiny, welcome to BYC! They are so cute! If you ever have any questions, always feel free to ask. Thanks for joining us and good luck with the new chicks!
smile.png

Nice to meet you Destiny. Hope you will enjoy Backyard chickens as much as we do. Best to post photos at 6-8 weeks of age, at
"what breed or gender is this."

Back
Top Bottom