Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chickens305, Apr 26, 2017.

1. chickens305

chickens305 New Egg

Apr 26, 2017
    Grew up around chickens, but never owned any until about 2 months ago. Right now I have 10 that are 5 - 8 months old outside. Yesterday I built a new pen and moved 12 young ones outside. That leaves about 15 inside ranging from just hatched to about 4 weeks old. I also have 11 ducks outside that are about 2 months old and 2 inside in one of the bathtubs that are about 3 weeks old. I've found it's easier to clean. There are also 2 peacocks (1 blue and 1 pied 9 months old) and one 10 month old Bourdon Red turkey. I have several breeds of chickens. I love to sew but haven't found time to with the chicks.

Darlene

2. MissNutmeg

MissNutmeg Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]Hi! Welcome to BYC!

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens Darlene. I can't imagine when you find the time to eat or sleep. Glad you joined us [​IMG]

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Darlene [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by