Hello

Suz658

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 1, 2009
Scotland. UK
Just thought I'd intruduce myself on the Quail Board as I'll probabley spending most of my time in here
big_smile.png

My real passion are quail, I breed size & colour mutation Courtnix japconia, Northern & Red Tennessee Bobwhites, Californian Valley and Gambel's. I also have some red-breasted CPQ but at the moment I'm unsure on whether I'll continue breeding CPQ next season.

My passion for quail then turned into an obsession when I started my own quail forum 'Coturnix Corner' in July 07, it proved quite popular so with the help of my close friend we upgraded to the new Improved site in Sept. 08. - I've put links in my signature if anyone's interested
wink.png

As I just love talking about quail, I'll gladly give advise. So If you think i can be of any help just let me know.

Suz

Hi and welcome! I'm brand new to the board and to quail. Just adopted 2 males (didn't know it at the time), but I'm obsessed and hoping to get some hens pronto. I'm sure you'll be answering a lot of my questions!!

Laura

Welcome Suz!!! I'm quailgal23 on your forum (That i love)!

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!! finnally someone else that can help with genetic coturnix info!
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

welcome-byc.gif
woot.gif

edited to add, I hope Emma joins too he he! Oh and Ed....annd everyone else
big_smile.png
I hope back and forth from this to yours all the time
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Okay...that's bizarre! I just joined your forum the other day
lol.png
I'm just getting started with quail (I have buttons and will be starting some A & M's in the bator soon)

welcome-byc.gif

***eta*** I use the same username UrbanMama but have been only lurking so far...
smile.png

Last edited:
Thank you all for the warm welcome

Quote:
You should post ... you'll find were a friendly, helpful bunch.

Back
Top Bottom