Hello!

Welcome Wagon.gif Welcome back with a new username!
See you around the forums :frow

Hello, not new but my old account is gone?

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
We first got chickens last spring
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have?
Australorp, Orpington, Marans, Cream Legbar, and bantam.
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Google
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Magic the Gathering. I'm super cool.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Hi Korte38! Is it a case that you can't find your old username at all? It's possible that staff may be able to help you if you were still wanting to exist under your original username.

At the bottom of any page, there is a brown area. At the top right-hand corner of the brown area is the choice; Contact us. I've squared it in red. You can click on it to send a message to staff about your previous account. I'm sure someone can help you there.:)

Screenshot (367)shopped.png

I tried my email address and lost password but it doesn't recognize it, ago I gave up! I'm not overly attached to the other name at all.
Hi Korte38! Is it a case that you can't find your old username at all? It's possible that staff may be able to help you if you were still wanting to exist under your original username.

At the bottom of any page, there is a brown area. At the top right-hand corner of the brown area is the choice; Contact us. I've squared it in red. You can click on it to send a message to staff about your previous account. I'm sure someone can help you there.:)

View attachment 1242474

Back
Top Bottom