Hello!

BYC Bailey

In the Brooder
Mar 8, 2018
Just signed up to be a part of this great site. My name is Bailey and I am from Richmond, Virginia. Here is my introduction:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I started keeping BYC in Richmond City in 2013. I had about 6 hens, all of which have died off over the years and I am looking to re-start my flock.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Zero right now. About to pick up a pair of Comets in a few weeks. Looking for more pairs of hens to add to the mix.

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have kept silkies and Ameraucanas, and other than that mostly hybrids; a black star, a red star, comets, etc.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Good ole' Google Seaching

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Back yard farming, Yoga, reptile keeping

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I am a veterinary technician so I do end up keeping a lot of pets. Mostly the animals that need adopting or have medical issues that no one else wants to take on. I have 4 cats, 2 dogs, 3 bearded dragons, 1 giant sulcata tortoise, and 6 quail. And soon to be MANY CHICKENS lol.

Alt-WELCOME-farmer-connie-1.gif
Welcome to Backyard chickens!

Enjoy the new chickens!

Welcome to BYC Bailey!:welcome Glad you joined the flock! Sorry to hear about the death of some of your chickens. Hope you are enjoying the ones the you have now!;) BYC has a lot of forums you can post in for people who are discussing different things and that way each has a category! Again, Welcome!:frow:celebrate

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
:yesss:We are glad you joined our flock.
Jump right in and make yourself at home.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

CURRENT COOP CONTEST click here >>#1

The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

Back
Top Bottom