Hello :)

o0Zilla0o

Songster
May 13, 2018
Denmark
What a wonderful forum you have here!:celebrateMy name is Zilla and i'm 27 years.
Sorry for my 'sometimes' bad English, :rolleyes: I come from Denmark. :jumpy And have been chickens crazy for the last 5 years. I start to have 1,2 dwarf silk chicks in blue. And since the passion has only grown and grown. :love

Now that I have bought my own country house, the little silks are replaced with wyandotter and brahma - will be home in 3 weeks, and I'm looking forward to it! :D

At the same time, I'm really looking forward to being a part of this forum, and learning even more than I already know. And conversation with other people sharing the same passion.:bow

Last edited:
frow-bigger.gif
FARMER-CONNIE-BYC-WEL-.00.gif

What a wonderful forum you have here!:celebrateMy name is Zilla and i'm 27 years.
Sorry for my 'sometimes' bad English, :rolleyes: I come from Denmark. :jumpy And have been chickens crazy for the last 5 years. I start to have 1,2 dwarf silk chicks in blue. And since the passion has only grown and grown. :love

Now that I have bought my own country house, the little silks are replaced with wyandotter and brahma - will be home in 3 weeks, and I'm looking forward to it! :D

At the same time, I'm really looking forward to being a part of this forum, and learning even more than I already know. And conversation with other people sharing the same passion.:bow
:welcome

Back
Top Bottom