Hello

Sep 21, 2018
Hi There - I am new to this site as a member, however have referenced this site on multiple occasions. BYC has been a great resource with information, tips, problem solving with my chickens and ducklings. I have (6) chickens (two Rhode Island’s, two New Hampshire’s, and two Wyandotte’s) and have had them since they were chicks. We also now have three ducklings. It started with an abandoned mallard duckling (Aug. 30, 2018) with a rye neck, then we acquired two more Muscovy ducks that were born a week and a half earlier, so the Mallard wouldn’t be a lonely duckling. We live on 2+ acres and ‘half-way’ (one of us... not me) retired. Lol. Love learning about organic gardening. And, I love our little farm and get daily enjoyment with our chickens, ducks, and dogs!

awesopme.jpg

BYC and Ducks.jpg

Thanks for joining Backyard Chickens!

Hi There - I am new to this site as a member, however have referenced this site on multiple occasions. BYC has been a great resource with information, tips, problem solving with my chickens and ducklings. I have (6) chickens (two Rhode Island’s, two New Hampshire’s, and two Wyandotte’s) and have had them since they were chicks. We also now have three ducklings. It started with an abandoned mallard duckling (Aug. 30, 2018) with a rye neck, then we acquired two more Muscovy ducks that were born a week and a half earlier, so the Mallard wouldn’t be a lonely duckling. We live on 2+ acres and ‘half-way’ (one of us... not me) retired. Lol. Love learning about organic gardening. And, I love our little farm and get daily enjoyment with our chickens, ducks, and dogs!
Hi and welcome

Back
Top Bottom