Hello

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: It sounds like you lost your sebrights to a contagious disease. I would disinfect the area where the sick birds were kept and in the meantime, keep the new ones isolated from that area. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Thank you all so much for your warm welcome

So far four chickens hatched, three Barnevelder and one Australorp. Three more eggs have pipped. Sooooooo exciting! :ya

I will report the end result of course. Tell me, when you calculate hatch results, do you count all the eggs you set in the incubator, or only the ones that started showing life?

Another question, where do I post about my incubator?

About languages, I manage by speaking terribly bad Portuguese ;)

So far four chickens hatched, three Barnevelder and one Australorp. Three more eggs have pipped. Sooooooo exciting! :ya

I will report the end result of course. Tell me, when you calculate hatch results, do you count all the eggs you set in the incubator, or only the ones that started showing life?

Aww! Pictures would be nice! :love

Congrats!
Here might be what you're looking for:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/incubating-hatching-eggs.5/

Back
Top Bottom