Hello

I'm in rural SW Michigan and we have had chickens on and off for about 40 yrs now, I've noticed lately every time I go in the coop and breath the dust my nose runs and I start coughing. I'm on a pretty tight budget lately and $30-$40 a month for a couple dozen eggs just doesnt make sense anymore especially with many neighbors selling eggs. So I'm wanting to give my kids to a new deserving home. I have 6 easter eggers one being a roo, 6 jersey giants and one roo cross breed (he's my favorite).
IMG_9971.JPG
IMG_9964.JPG
IMG_9964.JPG

I'm in rural SW Michigan and we have had chickens on and off for about 40 yrs now, I've noticed lately every time I go in the coop and breath the dust my nose runs and I start coughing. I'm on a pretty tight budget lately and $30-$40 a month for a couple dozen eggs just doesnt make sense anymore especially with many neighbors selling eggs. So I'm wanting to give my kids to a new deserving home. I have 6 easter eggers one being a roo, 6 jersey giants and one roo cross breed (he's my favorite).View attachment 1982547 View attachment 1982548 View attachment 1982548

I am so sorry you are having trouble. :hugs Pretty flock!

You can place an ad in our Advertising section of BYC..
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/animals-in-need-of-free-re-homing.16182/

Back
Top Bottom