Hello

Liztrotter217

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2020
My name is Liz and I live in Michigan. I wish I lived on a farm, but my boyfriend bought a house in the suburbs. Decent size backyard and I would love ducks, but not enough room and I'm sure the Jones's wouldn't approve. I'm allergic to chicken and recently have learned about the magical world of quail. I'm researching and preparing to get some coturnix quail. My biggest interest is their diet. I'm also allergic to soy, so I'm looking for a healthy organic diet that is soy free. That is how I found this page.

Other than my new interest in quail I love gardening and I have 3 dogs. My 11 year old golden retriever is the love of my life and I have two little demon Siberian Huskies. I love them too!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! 🐔

Feel free to drop in and share your flock

Updates for 2020 with us here in my 2020 flock life thread

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2020-flock-life.1351080/

E5C57B4A-3135-41F1-8A07-D0B135C7D6D0.jpeg

It’s nice to meet you!

My name is Liz and I live in Michigan. I wish I lived on a farm, but my boyfriend bought a house in the suburbs. Decent size backyard and I would love ducks, but not enough room and I'm sure the Jones's wouldn't approve. I'm allergic to chicken and recently have learned about the magical world of quail. I'm researching and preparing to get some coturnix quail. My biggest interest is their diet. I'm also allergic to soy, so I'm looking for a healthy organic diet that is soy free. That is how I found this page.

Other than my new interest in quail I love gardening and I have 3 dogs. My 11 year old golden retriever is the love of my life and I have two little demon Siberian Huskies. I love them too!
FARMER-CONNIE-WELCOME-300X424.gif

Back
Top Bottom