Hello!

Bokbokclucker

Chirping
Feb 18, 2021
I'm a new member from Oxnard CA. I've been reading and learning from this site for months and finally decided to join.
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I got my first set of chicks in Oct of 2020.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
Buff brahma (who is looking more and more like a rooster by the day 😭), Welsummer, Delaware, Jersey Giant, and a Brown Leghorn.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
They are surprisingly great pets and wonderful little personalities! Raising them from chicks, I've become bonded.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Golf, crochet, running (haven't since getting chicks), but the chickens are my main obsession.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I also have a very large German Sheppard that I got from a local rescue, just weeks before my first chicks.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I've known about BYC while researching about chickens; June 2020.

Thank you!

I'm a new member from Oxnard CA. I've been reading and learning from this site for months and finally decided to join.
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I got my first set of chicks in Oct of 2020.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 5

(3) What breeds do you have? Buff brahma (who is looking more and more like a rooster by the day 😭), Welsummer, Delaware, Jersey Giant, and a Brown Leghorn.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They are surprisingly great pets and wonderful little personalities! Raising them from chicks, I've become bonded.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Golf, crochet, running (haven't since getting chicks), but the chickens are my main obsession.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I also have a very large German Sheppard that I got from a local rescue, just weeks before my first chicks.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :DI've known about BYC while researching about chickens; June 2020.

Thank you!
Welcome to BYC!! Glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom