Hello!

Animal Fanatic

In the Brooder
Jul 14, 2021
Hello, I am a new member, but have been coming to this site for answers to my chicken questions! You are all so helpful! I have 6 chickens, that I brooder raised, but have also raised 2 other broods. One went to my sister and the other one was attacked 😭 I have a mixed flock and love them all! I just let a broody set on eggs and only one hatched successfully. I have dogs, cats, kids, fish and I feed all the wild birds in the neighborhood. I am excited to start asking my questions and getting personalized answers. Also, I will share my success stories with those who have questions about things I have dealt with.

Hello, I am a new member, but have been coming to this site for answers to my chicken questions! You are all so helpful! I have 6 chickens, that I brooder raised, but have also raised 2 other broods. One went to my sister and the other one was attacked 😭 I have a mixed flock and love them all! I just let a broody set on eggs and only one hatched successfully. I have dogs, cats, kids, fish and I feed all the wild birds in the neighborhood. I am excited to start asking my questions and getting personalized answers. Also, I will share my success stories with those who have questions about things I have dealt with.
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom