Tea_Birbs

In the Brooder
Aug 4, 2021
HELLO BYC!

I’m a young chicken lover and I want to be more educated and help more chicken lovers out. My goal is to become a better chicken owner and help you guys too!
Sadly I don’t have a farm to keep unlimited amounts of chickens but I’d love to experiment and experience everything that birds have to offer. My collection of birds so far is 2 black 1 year old silkies, 6 little unknown chicks (about a month or two old, 20+ quails (10 matured ranging from 9 month old to 4 months) and 10 little ones (2 weeks old). Everyone free ranges in our yard and are very very happy. We also have a few bonus birds (budgies and pigeons) that are also living their best lives. I hope everyone who reads this has a good day and I hope I can make new friends that share the same passion :) feel free to ask me anything. Id love to get to know everyone too!

Last edited by a moderator:
D0A436F4-7C53-4F80-A08F-71A9EA861562.jpeg

It sounds like birds certainly play a big role in your young life -- and I think that's wonderful! Passion and motivation to give your birds their best possible lives is absolutely commendable.

It will be great to have you as part of this community; Welcome to BYC! I hope this group gives you everything you want and need, and that we hear more from you in the future.

Back
Top Bottom