Hello!

coyotecrestbirds

In the Brooder
Jan 22, 2022
Hello! I live in Western Oregon. I've been raising chickens with family/on my own for 20+ years now, and ducks & geese for the past 2 years. (My quarantine hobby.) Right now I have 32 chickens (Ameraucanas, a couple different sexlink breeds, Leghorns, Wyandottes, and two silkie roosters), 7 ducks (Khakis and Silver Appleyards), and 3 geese, (White Chinese & Embdens). I love raising birds for their personalities, and the reward of eggs!

Other than chickens, I have a pet cat. I work retail, and in my spare time I enjoy making art, reading books and going on hikes.

Nice to meet you!

Hi and welcome to BYC! I have 22 chickens! 3 gold sex links, 2 black sex links, 1 Isa Brown, 1 Orpingtin, 4 Orpington/Rhode Island Red mixes, 2 silver laced wyandottes, 8 silkies, 1 cuckoo maran, and more baby silkie chicks on the way!
Silkies are so cute and full of personality, I'd love to get more!

Hello! I live in Western Oregon. I've been raising chickens with family/on my own for 20+ years now, and ducks & geese for the past 2 years. (My quarantine hobby.) Right now I have 32 chickens (Ameraucanas, a couple different sexlink breeds, Leghorns, Wyandottes, and two silkie roosters), 7 ducks (Khakis and Silver Appleyards), and 3 geese, (White Chinese & Embdens). I love raising birds for their personalities, and the reward of eggs!

Other than chickens, I have a pet cat. I work retail, and in my spare time I enjoy making art, reading books and going on hikes.

Nice to meet you!
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom