hello

30featheredfriends

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2023
Bakersfield, CA
Hello. I am in central California. My husband and I started our flock summer 2022. We are really enjoying them! We started with 7 total. One turned out to be a roo and we had to rehome him. We live in the "city" with just a normal sized home and lot so to avoid any complaints we decided to rehome him. We started with 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 silver laced wyandottes (one was the roo), 2 speckled sussex, 1 buff orpington. We have adopted 3 more hens, and this month acquired 10 Americauna chicks, 3 Welsummer chicks and 3 cuckoo maran chicks. I am looking forward to finding answers to some of my questions. Thanks!

Hello. I am in central California. My husband and I started our flock summer 2022. We are really enjoying them! We started with 7 total. One turned out to be a roo and we had to rehome him. We live in the "city" with just a normal sized home and lot so to avoid any complaints we decided to rehome him. We started with 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 silver laced wyandottes (one was the roo), 2 speckled sussex, 1 buff orpington. We have adopted 3 more hens, and this month acquired 10 Americauna chicks, 3 Welsummer chicks and 3 cuckoo maran chicks. I am looking forward to finding answers to some of my questions. Thanks!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom