Hello.

HootleBoot

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2023
Hello!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Um I've had chooks for like 3 years now. Almost 4. But my fam has had them before.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I've 33 biggins and 9 Turks. And like 20 chicks and 2 baby ducks. But i am tryna hatch some more Turks.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Barred rocks, Rhode island reds, buff Orpingtons, 1 turkey, jersey giants, ameracaunas, and more

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I like watching and taking care of them. Chickems are very beautiful.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Im not sure. I basically only like chickenssssm.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
We've also got dogs and birds. Also a toad.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I've found this site cause everytime I have a question about chickens this site always pops up. And it's so interesting. And I LOVE to see other people's chickens!!!

Hello!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Um I've had chooks for like 3 years now. Almost 4. But my fam has had them before.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I've 33 biggins and 9 Turks. And like 20 chicks and 2 baby ducks. But i am tryna hatch some more Turks.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Barred rocks, Rhode island reds, buff Orpingtons, 1 turkey, jersey giants, ameracaunas, and more

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I like watching and taking care of them. Chickems are very beautiful.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Im not sure. I basically only like chickenssssm.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
We've also got dogs and birds. Also a toad.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I've found this site cause everytime I have a question about chickens this site always pops up. And it's so interesting. And I LOVE to see other people's chickens!!!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom