Hello!

Goatmaamaa

In the Brooder
Jun 10, 2023
Michigan
Love backyard chickens! I’m refuse to be on social media so I’m so glad I can still connect to other chicken people via BYC. It’s been about 6 years since we last raised chickens & I currently have 8 chickens & 2 Pekin ducks, pretty sure 1 female as she is LOUD & 1 male as he makes the sweetest whistley noises and is developing a drake feather.
I have 1 RIR, 1 jersey giant, 1 Brahma, 2 olive eggers, 2 polish crested, and 1 suspected blue cuckoo Maran who was in a bin labeled Blue Rock, but has feathered legs 🤷🏽‍♀️.
I also have 2 four year old Nigerian dwarf goats, Sassy & Hershey, who I keep as pets and they are quite spoiled!

Love backyard chickens! I’m refuse to be on social media so I’m so glad I can still connect to other chicken people via BYC. It’s been about 6 years since we last raised chickens & I currently have 8 chickens & 2 Pekin ducks, pretty sure 1 female as she is LOUD & 1 male as he makes the sweetest whistley noises and is developing a drake feather.
I have 1 RIR, 1 jersey giant, 1 Brahma, 2 olive eggers, 2 polish crested, and 1 suspected blue cuckoo Maran who was in a bin labeled Blue Rock, but has feathered legs 🤷🏽‍♀️.
I also have 2 four year old Nigerian dwarf goats, Sassy & Hershey, who I keep as pets and they are quite spoiled!
Welcome to BYC!!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

We are definitely different than other social media. BYC is the only place to be when you keep poultry!

Nice variety of breeds you keep, makes for a colorful chicken yard for sure!

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our community!

Back
Top Bottom