Hello!

CollieCountess

In the Brooder
May 21, 2024
Hello from Houston!

I'm Kaitlyn, and I acquired 10 chicks for our very first flock, almost 2 months ago. We're finishing up the coop, and getting them ready to go outside in the coming week.

We also just got a call from our neighbor this morning. He has 4 laying hens, and an elderly hen (who we have been asked to please not eat), who his wife wants to rehome. They just retired, and want to travel, so they're getting rid of the chickens. They're going to bring them, their coop, and feed over tomorrow. I wasn't planning on them, but I guess chicken math is real.

Anyway, that's us!

Hello from Houston!

I'm Kaitlyn, and I acquired 10 chicks for our very first flock, almost 2 months ago. We're finishing up the coop, and getting them ready to go outside in the coming week.

We also just got a call from our neighbor this morning. He has 4 laying hens, and an elderly hen (who we have been asked to please not eat), who his wife wants to rehome. They just retired, and want to travel, so they're getting rid of the chickens. They're going to bring them, their coop, and feed over tomorrow. I wasn't planning on them, but I guess chicken math is real.

Anyway, that's us!
Welcome to BYC, Kaitlyn! :frow

Back
Top Bottom