Hello

Amalia

Chirping
10 Years
Aug 12, 2009
Houston
Hi ! big_smile
I am very glad to find you. I searched for a good site all year. My English not good enough, sorry. I from Russia. At me it is a lot of friends on Russian farmer site, but it is very far. I lived in the big city, but now I understand, that I very much like poultry. It is about 3 yeas. I live in Crosby, near to Houston. I have some ameraucana and partride , plymouth , barred , buff rock and brahma , and russian Orloff chickens . Some chinees gooses and Musky ducks . All together approximately 300.
I like plant too.
Husband, son 19 yeas
smile.png

Last edited:
WELCOME! I'm so glad you found BYC! I've made so many friends here...it's a wonderful place to meet new like-minded folks & learn a lot! I hope to see you posting often!

Thank s for write to me
big_smile.png

Yes, I have a lot chickens and I hope i will make good selection this year . Wich way I can insert a picture here ?

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from S. Florida! So glad you joined! You will learn lots on the forum, which will help you out. Please don't worry about your english, we have a lot of folks on here from all over.
hugs.gif
Any way, have fun with your chickens, and maybe you could post some pictures sometime.

Back
Top Bottom