Hello!

welcome-byc.gif
from Virginia!

Welcome from another Michigander! I'm not sure whereabouts you are, but please hop over to the thread for the 2nd annual Michigan Chickenstock if you're interested in meeting fellow BYC-ers, having good food, visiting, and trading/buying/selling all sorts of chicken-related stuff!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3474685#p3474685

I've been interesed in Mastiffs for many years; I'm glad that you mentioned you raise them; I'll be tapping into your experience at some point!

wow, 2 pages worth of hello's is a warm welcome indeed!

Thanks everyone!
love.gif

I am so excited about using that outhouse for a coop... and I also love the rustic look. The wood has weathered nicely and I hope I can keep the look as much as possible. I'm going to try Thompson's waterseal on the wood to preserve it.

Anyone ever want to talk dogs pm me! I trained my Cane Corsos in competion ob and personal protection for 10 yrs. Unfortunalty when I lost my PP boy I lost the will to continue. I just do fostering when needed. One of the boys I fostered last year we adopted. I have been training him to pull a riding cart so that's been fun.

My chicks are coming earlier than I planned, but i'm OK with that! (Just means I have to finish that coop faster, and I'm OK with that too!
wink.png

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Back
Top Bottom