Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sbtgal, Sep 8, 2011.

1. sbtgal

sbtgal Out Of The Brooder

Sep 8, 2011
    Austin
    I've been coming to this site for a month or two now since we decided to start a small backyard flock for egg laying and possibly for my six year old daughter to show. We currently have a 2wk old barred rock, 3wk old silver laced wyandotte, 4 wk old rhode island red, and what is supposed to be a 4wk old gold laced wyandotte, though I have my doubts on that one. I want to add a columbian wyandotte and an australope. We're covering the color spectrum on plummage but sticking to brown eggs. [​IMG]

I'll be posting pictures of the "gold laced" in the identification section. I'd love to get some input on her/him.

[​IMG]
    Stacey

2. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

3. urban escapee

urban escapee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2011
    Alvin, TX
    Welcome [​IMG]

4. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] [​IMG] from WA. glad you joined us [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Amigo

Amigo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    Your house!
    [​IMG]

6. dianaross77

dianaross77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Michigan! You're sure to have fun with your new hobby and so will your daughter.

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Hi Stacy! [​IMG] from S. Florida! Its great to have you here with us! [​IMG]

8. greymane

greymane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Snyder County, PA
    [​IMG] from the Finger Lakes of New York! Welcome to the fun! We are so glad to have you here.

9. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Howdy from Kansas, Stacey and [​IMG]! Glad you joined us on BYC! [​IMG] Good luck with your whole brood. I really want some gold laced Wyandottes myself! [​IMG]

10. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Hi Stacey!

My, you've picked a wonderful variety of chicken breeds, and glad you joined! Welcome from Ohio! I love color too, and have a very mixed up group of pure breeds in my flock of 19, plus two turkeys!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by