Hello :)

transformed

Hatching
7 Years
Nov 14, 2012
Australia
Hi everyone :) I'm Jess, I live in Australia and am a mum, wife, and new chicken owner! I've never owned chickens, until a stray wandered into our front yard a couple weeks ago. I put her into our laundry to keep her safe from the stray dogs in the area, popped notices up, and no one claimed her. We're still waiting on the landlord's permission to keep her, but even if they say no, I'll eventually have chickens again.
We've only got the one for now, and I'm not sure what breed she is.
I found out this site and the forum while searching for chicken coop designs today. I've spent a few hours browsing through the forum and figured why not join?
Other hobbies for me include music and sewing. I have one daughter, a husband, and a dog :)

Hello and Welcome.

Congrats on your new stray chicken.. I once had my momma chicken go stray and about 2 years later found out my neighbors two houses down had her.. which I didn't mention anything about losing her since I'm sure they were attached to her after having her for two years.

Anyways would love to see your chicken, maybe post a picture up and we'll be able to help out on what breed she might be.

Regards

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom