Hello!!

Ch1ckens

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 18, 2013
Hi everyone!!
My name is Karen and I like in California! Im new to Backyard chickens, infact Im new to the whole idea of chickens. I have always wanted to have chickens as pets, they just seem sooo much fun! I recently got my first four chicks. They are 3 weeks old today and Im so exited to watching them grow up!!!

Hi Karen I've just joined here today too from the UK. I'm new to keeping chickens too. I finally convinced my partner that it would be great to keep some. He now loves our girls as much as I do. 2 out of the 5 have started laying eggs
1f60a.png

welcome-byc.gif
Actually we have new members from UK & Australia every day, as well as other countries. I've been greeting new members every day for the past few months and I can vouch for that .

Hi everyone!!
My name is Karen and I like in California! Im new to Backyard chickens, infact Im new to the whole idea of chickens. I have always wanted to have chickens as pets, they just seem sooo much fun! I recently got my first four chicks. They are 3 weeks old today and Im so exited to watching them grow up!!!
I like how you threw in the disclaimer... "my first four chicks"... you already KNOW chicken math... four chickens... then 10 chickens... ect.,
Welcome to BYC!
James

Back
Top Bottom