hello

rachmickmurphy

Chirping
6 Years
Sep 3, 2013
Hi we live in the wimera aka oz grain bowl. We have a variety of breeds Belgium's, seabrights, legbars Plymocks, rir, Sussex araucanas silkies (of course) pekins, mammoth muscovies to name a few. The incubator runs six months of the year with 100egg capacity and good hatchrate hubby says theres too many but I can always find room for more. Currently running 3 of 4 brooders. Our two closest neighbors are commercial growers one does ducks the other chooks

Hi we live in the wimera aka oz grain bowl. We have a variety of breeds Belgium's, seabrights, legbars Plymocks, rir, Sussex araucanas silkies (of course) pekins, mammoth muscovies to name a few. The incubator runs six months of the year with 100egg capacity and good hatchrate hubby says theres too many but I can always find room for more. Currently running 3 of 4 brooders. Our two closest neighbors are commercial growers one does ducks the other chooks
welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

One of your members posted pic of some ducks I got a suspicion I have two. A breed not suposed to be here in Australia. I really need to post a picture to confirm what I believe is an ancona roaming round here.Had them since april saved them from the chopping block. I searched for anything like them here at auctions or show. Seen so many advertised xbreds because that's what the fool who was planning to roast them told he was told they were. I need info on a posible breed to breed them to if they are in fact anconas. There are no magpie or stanbridge here either.

Back
Top Bottom