Hello!

TheMrs

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 22, 2014
Greetings from Washington state!

I'm very excited to have found this site and get started in the world of raising chickens! I've never in my life owned or held a chicken so I've been reading and looking for all the information that I can find. If you have any tips I'd love to hear them!

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to BYC! Be sure to check out the learning center. LOTS of information there. Good luck with raising chickens

images

The learning center is a great place to start. Lots of good reads on all aspects of keeping poultry from building the coop, raising your babies, feeding and keeping them health...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

I hope you get your birds soon so you know what it is like to hold a chicken or chick!

And welcome to BYC!

Thank you! This site has become kind of an obsession! I even take my Ipad to the gym so I can be on here while I workout. I'm going to have one happy flock when I get them.
love.gif

Thank you! This site has become kind of an obsession! I even take my Ipad to the gym so I can be on here while I workout. I'm going to have one happy flock when I get them.
love.gif

So, you think this SITE is kind of an obsession, lol, wait til you hold your first chicken:) Have fun and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom