Hello

LittleYula

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 6, 2014
Hello all,
So I got an email from BYC saying I should introduce myself after I asked a question already... so ok.
I got my chicks today. We ended up with 6 and I'm really excited about them.
My husband is going to build them a coop. We ordered a shed and he is going to build them a coop inside half of the shed. He is building a run that attaches to the shed also. This will hopefully arrive next week and with weather permitting we can get it built.
We are hoping to get ducks in 2 weeks time. There was a little confusion when ordering the chicks and ducks as we originally wanted 4 chicks, 4 ducks, so I have emailed the lady to make sure we can still get our 4 ducklings.
Here is a video of our 6 day old chicks and 10 day old cockerel.
0.jpg

Thank you for the welcomes.
I spent about a month researching chickens and ducks and almost every link sent me to this site. I get a little lost on the forums though but have gained so much information on how to best care for them. They are turning out to be a great start to our little farm :)

images

Welcome to BYC!

Yes, seems like so many of us have joined BYC because a google question always leads you here!

Welcome to our flock and enjoy your new babies!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with your new chicks, how cute! Hope you get your ducklings!

Back
Top Bottom