Hello!

rivrrat

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 17, 2014
I don't own any chickens yet, but I'm making preparations to. I've read and researched all I can, I think. Now I actually need to talk to people so I can ask questions! So here I am. :) I bought a house a couple years ago with 2.5 acres. I've had the goal of lots of gardens, chickens, goats, and then we'll see what else I can get into later. I also have a couple dogs and a handful of cats, and the neighbors' dogs seem to like hanging out here too. My doors are open when it's warm enough, so critters are always running in and out. LOL

Anyway, I had some questions specific to my arrangement and needed to 'talk' to folks with experience. So I'm off to the other parts of the forum to first search for answers that might apply to me, and then ask my silly newbie questions. :D

images

Welcome to BYC!

Don't forget to stop by our learning center here on BYC for lots of great tips and hints on all the aspects of raising your new flock....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

If you can't find the answers to the questions you have, feel free to ask here. That is what we are here for. Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom