Hello!

Radhanuga

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 26, 2014
North Carolina
I've been here reading and learning but haven't posted yet.

I've finished drawing our coop last night, using all the materials we have around the house, and we're building it today :D
We have four young 9 week old girls (or so we hope, haha) Fozo, the Gold laced Wyandotte, and clearly the head of the flock, Rosie, her sidekick, she's a Rhode Island Red, Eldie, our big sweetie buff Brahma and Cuddles, our neurotic Buff laced Crested Polish. They have taken over my Reiki healing room at the moment, hopefully if we work hard they'll have a house by tomorrow night!

I have learned so much here so far, I'm brand new to the chicken scene and am loving it.

Looking forward to seeing more amazing coops and beautiful chickens.

and of course, in my introduction I didn't introduce myself, haha, typical.

I'm Radhanuga, mother of four children and four chickens, living in a little town in NC, homesteader wannabe on my tiny piece of land.

images

Welcome to BYC!

Your birds sound adorable and their names are so cute! Yes, at some point, all babies must head out to the coop. Good luck with the rest of your coop build. We look forward to seeing your finished product AND your babies!

Make yourself at home here on BYC and enjoy all your poultry adventures!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with the coop build, hope the weather cooperates! Sounds like you have a really pretty little flock of new chicks!

Back
Top Bottom