Hello!

TG10

Hatching
5 Years
Jul 1, 2014
Hello from the Eastern Shore of Maryland! We are first-year chicken owners with a small hobby flock consisting of -
Rhode Island Red, Black Australorp, Black Copper Maran, Blue Silkie, Splash Silkie, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, Silver Laced Red Wyandotte, Easter Eggers, Olive Egger, and Buff Orpington.
There is not a day that goes by where we don't learn some helpful tip from the forums! We really appreciate all of you who participate in the forums, you have no idea how your questions and answers help the noobs like us!
Thank You!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

I'm glad the forums have helped you.
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have a lovely flock! Glad BYC has been of so much help to you. This is the place to be when you own poultry!!

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a nice mixed flock. Black Australorps are my favorite standard breed; extremely hardy, calm and gentle (my children, and now my granddaughter, made lap pets of ours), and excellent layers of large, brown eggs. Our EEs are my granddaughter's favorites. She loves their colored eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom