Hello!

spotsychick

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 15, 2014
Virginia
Hi! I'm new to this chicken thing and have used BYC several times while trying to get through this first couple months; so I figured I'd join. My little flock includes 2 BO's, 2 BA's and 2 EE's; all between 6 and 7 weeks old. I'm hoping they're all hens, but I'm starting to have some suspicions that there's a roo or 2 in the bunch. Guess time will tell.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have some wonderful breeds! Definitely post some pics in our What Breed and Gender section for more help with the sexes.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Enjoy your flock and welcome to ours!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

If you post some photos of your birds, I'd be glad to help you sex them.

My little flock includes 2 BO's, 2 BA's and 2 EE's;
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I currently have all three of those breeds (plus some Black Sex Link hens), and love them all. The Black Australorps are my favorite standard breed; extremely hardy, calm and gentle (my granddaughter has made lap pets of ours and our BOs), and excellent layers of large brown eggs. Our EEs are my granddaughter's favorites though. She loves their colored eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

AWWW! that's cool. my chickies names are matilda Henrietta and beaker.
My little brother named it beaker. they are all hens and 2 weeks old. I had a silkie and another bantam but they died. :(
thnx for the advice btw

Back
Top Bottom